The Spacious and Stylish Tucson is up for Challenge possessing a smooth and quiet operation with a comfort zone. The commanding presence of Hyundai’s optimized ‘Fluidic Sculpture’ design with a sleek rear surface and a striking fascia sets it apart from other SUVs. The Tucson has one of the best cabins in the small SUV class. The family-oriented design of the spacious cabin provides the ultimate convenience and practicality to accommodate your dynamic needs.
Equipped with Advance Safety Monitor System, Hyundai Tucson ensures the highest level of safety with Advance high strength steel and 6 airbags for driver and passengers and enhance the dynamic driving experience. It’s got foldable rear seats. Tucson beats all with 60:40 Split foldable rear seats feature. Choose extra convenience with 60:40 seat configuration. Tucson’s ergonomically designed seats ensure maximum comfort and dynamic space for everyone.
The Nu 2.0 MPi Best-in-class Petrol engine is capable of a maximum 155 ps at 6,200 rpm and 19.6 kg∙m torque at 4,000 rpm with high fuel efficiency and ensure smooth and responsive drive.
2017 Tucson Eco stand with 5 Seats, 175 HP, 26/32 MPG City/HWY. It has
- 175-hp 1.6L Turbo GDI DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- 7-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Floor console-mounted rear air conditioning vents
- Drive Mode Select
- Premium front and rear fascias
- Chrome-tipped dual-outlet exhaust
- Dual outside mirrors with turn-signal indicators
- Projector headlights with LED accents
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Halogen front fog lights
- Roof rack side rails
- Premium side sills (metallic painted)
- Power driver seat with power lumbar support
- Driver’s auto-down/up power window
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Illuminated glove compartment
- “Eco” liftgate badge
2017 Tucso SE with Seats, 164 HP, 23/30 MPG City/HWY. It has
- 5-inch color touchscreen audio with rearview camera and SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Front solar glass and rear privacy glass
- YES Essentials®stain- and odor-resistant cloth
- Air conditioning with cabin air filter
- Rearview camera
- 164-hp 2.0L GDI DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- Available All Wheel Drive (requires Popular Equipment package)
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®
- 17-inch alloy wheels and 225/60HR17 tires
- Bodycolor mirrors and exterior door handles
- 6-way adjustable driver seat including height adjustment
- 3.5-inch monochrome LCD instrument cluster display
- Tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel
Hyundai India has priced its Tucson at an introductory price of INR 18.99 lakh to 24.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), which pits the vehicle squarely against larger SUVs like the Ford Endeavour. Given what the Tucson is missing, it is safe to assume that Hyundai Tucson’s all-wheel drive variant will come with additional features like the much-desired panoramic sunroof as mentioned above.
It offers the exciting style and versatility you're looking for in a crossover. Only the price matters for which a wait till May 2017.